RE: Sun Storm

  • From: Dennis Dayman
  • Date: Sun Nov 26 12:10:26 2000

Well I would hope that "The North American Network Operators Group (NANOG) provides a forum for the exchange of technical information" like it says on the front web site.  I would also think that these sun spots could have an adverse effect on the Internet which would or could cause a TECHNICAL problem, but that's just my opinion...I could be wrong. <g>

Thanks
Dennis Dayman
Senior Consultant
Consulting Services Group at MAPS