RE: ISPs as content-police or method-police

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Wed Nov 22 14:08:20 2000

You missed the point. The filters were removed the moment we were able to
get a suitably authorized NOC tech (next morning). That didn't change the
fact that I incurred losses from paying three expensive contractors, for a
full night of over-time, as a direct result of the unannounced filter. The
contractors got paid, how do I recover the losses caused by the contract
breach? The upstream refuses, therefore we must go to court.