Re: Looking Glass

  • From: David A. Snodgrass
  • Date: Wed Nov 22 13:55:47 2000

> Myself and many I know use nitrous.digex.net when such a thing is needed.
>
> Brian

#include <asshole.h>

I dont think he asked "Does anyone know the URL to a looking glass?"

How exactly does this help Ariel find some software to create one? I know
you are just trying to help, but geeze, he wants to create his own looking
glass, not use someone elses. People need to READ messages before responding
to them.

-Dave