RE: BGP testing?

  • From: Irwin Lazar
  • Date: Sat Nov 18 09:58:39 2000

Have a look at http://www.networkmagazine.com/article/DCM20000510S0017

It is a lab test performed by the old "Data Communications" magazine on the
Juniper M40.  In it, they detail how they used a tool from QOSnetics that
was capable of generating up 520,000 unique routes (with a /22 prefix).

Irwin

------
Irwin Lazar, Senior Consultant
The Burton Group - www.tbg.com
[email protected]
703-742-9659 (office)
703-402-4119(cell)
The Ultimate Resource For Network Architects