STM-1 mux

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Tue Nov 14 16:38:50 2000

All,

Can anyone recommend a Mux for terminating STM-1 circuits? We use the
Digital Link DL3100 for our DS3 circuits, and it does the job nicely, but
now we need to look for something bigger. What we're looking for is
something which will take a single STM-1 in, and break out into smaller
chunks. I guess realistically we'll only get whole DS3's out. Looking for
something not too big, and not too expensive. (Long term, we'd probably be
looking to use the Cisco ONS15454, but that doesn't do STM-x yet).

Suggestions?

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516