Colo facilities @ 151 Front St, Toronto

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Tue Nov 14 11:11:58 2000

Does anyone know of, or work for a Company who can offer colocation
facilities at 151 Front St. in Toronto?  I need a cage between ~15'x15' to
~20'x20'.  RACO has been giving me and many more of it's Toronto customers
the runaround for the last 2 months on new space.  Their promises have come
up empty and I'm between a rock and a hard place right now because I have a
few GSRs sitting in my warehouse but no place to install them.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
--
Jason A. Lixfeld