Re: 11/11/00 Internet Routing Problems

  • From: Peter Brown
  • Date: Mon Nov 13 19:17:27 2000

it's  not "rediculous" it's "ridiculous"

Alex wrote:

There is actually a point here..

Randy Bush has continually been inconsistent in many aspects of this
business. The point is, that he wants us all to believe that we all have
no idea what we are doing, and he does.

I'd say as a 6 year subscriber of NANOG, if you don't like it,
unsubscribe.

I'm usually a quiet, passive and nice individual, but this is rediculous.

--
Peter Brown
Internet Engineering