Re: 11/11/00 Internet Routing Problems

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Mon Nov 13 16:05:05 2000

Mike,

I have worked with your NOC staff before.  I draw my personal conclusions
from past experience.  If the caliber of your people has improved over the
past two years, kudos.  It isn't apparent from my vantagepoint.

By the way, "because" is NOT spelled "becuase."  I point this out
_because_ you mispelled it not once but, twice in your rebuttal.

> Mike Gibbs
> Director of Engineering and Operations
> ServInt Corp

Frightening.