GLBX Outtage

  • From: Karyn Ulriksen
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 12:06:25 2000

Does anybody have any additional info on FroGlo's net outtage this morning.
Their first level customer service reps don't seem to know which is the hole
in the ground (which is somewhat expected), but I'm having a terrible time
getting to their techs.

The customer service line simply states that they are aware of the outtage
in the southern part of the US and have no ETA on repair.  As far as I can
tell, it started at about 4am.

Thanx in advance for any add'l info you might have.

Best regards,

Karyn Ulriksen
Director of Network Operations
PublicHost, A SiteStream Company