RE: SLA monitoring software package

  • From: Irwin Lazar
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 10:20:02 2000

Have a look at Oblicore, they are focused a bit more on the ASP market at
the moment, but they might be worth looking at for your application.  You
might also wish to look at Orchestream - http://www.orchestream.com/, it's
more of a provisioning tool but the management/reporting capabilities are
pretty sophisticated.

Irwin