Re: DoS issue, conclusion

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Wed Nov 08 17:52:07 2000

Sean Donelan wrote:

> On Tue, 07 November 2000, Christian Nielsen wrote:
> > not that... it is just that most ISPs dont have large staff to deal with these
> > types of issues. And maybe, if you were being DoSed, and you offered to pay
> > for their time, they might answer differently.
>
> There is a family organization you can pay weekly not to burn down your
> store too.

That's old hat. My New Jersey friends tell me it's now bundled into
your garbage bill...

                                   Regards
                                   Marshall Eubanks

   Multicast Technologies, Inc.
   10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 201
   Fairfax, Virginia 22030
   Phone : 703-293-9624          Fax     : 703-293-9609
   e-mail : [email protected]     http://www.on-the-i.com