Re: DoS issue, conclusion

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Tue Nov 07 18:30:28 2000

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Christian Nielsen wrote:

> types of issues. And maybe, if you were being DoSed, and you offered to pay
> for their time, they might answer differently.

If I'm being DOSed, there is no way in hell I'm paying some idiot at an
NSP to listen to me. If they were clued, they'd collect cleanup fees from
their abusive customers to cover the costs of abuse. I do.

I mean, duh.

Even suggesting that we should pay for the privilege of cutting off the
attacker is an insult.

</rant>

--
** To all who asked: The Chow now has a good home! Tnx for your interest **
Steve Sobol, BOFH, President    888.480.4NET 866.DSL.EXPRESS 216.619.2NET