Re: FW appliances (was Re: RADWare Linkproof?)

  • From: Henry Yen
  • Date: Sun Nov 05 14:53:34 2000

On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 01:51:26AM -0500, tony bourke wrote:

> I usually opt for an "appliance" solution, rather than putting together
> some booty PC that you've go tto worry about disk capacity, other things
> etc.

LRP and gnatbox s/w both boot from floppy.  no hard drive needed.
gnatbox also sells hardware.  i think they even sell a flashdisk
that connects to an ide connector.

OBplug: i've used LRP, it's ok.  never used gnatbox freebsd-based).

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York