RE: Exodus NOC phone number?

  • From: rdobbins
  • Date: Thu Nov 02 16:45:40 2000

I have an international 800-number that works pretty well, as long as the
locals in any given country know how to get to it via their own phone
network conventions.  In the UK, for example, it's a '0800' number.

In less-developed countries, though, it often isn't possible to access the
number.

Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // 818.535.5024 voice