Re: InterNAP?

  • From: Andrew Daniels
  • Date: Thu Nov 02 11:53:51 2000

We use InterNAP as one of our providers, we've not had problems with link
status or usage of the bandwidth that has been spoken of here.  The
biggest problem we have with it is the cost, while other carriers for the
most part are a lot cheaper and are considering reducing rates for
higher-capacity lines, it appears that InterNAP will have none of that.

Andrew

---
Director of Security & Network Engineering          NetLedger, Inc.