RE: DoS attacks, NSPs unresponsiveness

  • From: rick
  • Date: Thu Nov 02 10:27:59 2000

I fully agree with Mark,

These simple things in themselves will not stop some people from doing
certain things, but it will prevent the typical 'script kiddies' and it will
make the Internet a better place for all,

Gone are the days when we can sit back and say 'not my problem'

The main reason the Internet will carry on growing is to do with QoS, and
this, although very small is the first step in making it work...

just my 2p worth

Richard Smith
Firstnet
Leeds