Exodus NOC phone number?

  • From: Mathew Butler
  • Date: Thu Nov 02 00:26:57 2000

Title: Exodus NOC phone number?

Does anyone have the Exodus NOC phone number?  (Or who I'm supposed to talk to in this situation?):

I got a spam mail on AOL, with a link to a decimal IP (the exact link in question is: http://3626046468//nv/zawixmecwhcxejb ).  After figuring out the dotted-decimal notation for it (216.33.20.4), I did a whois on arin for that.  Turns out it belongs to Exodus, and there's an additional field for rwhois info.  I got the rwhois info, and it shows that it belongs to WhoWhere.

So I get curious, and go to the URL in question (speaking raw HTTP, as I am wont to do when checking out spam links)... it redirects me to an angelfire.com address.  (A transcript is below:

$ telnet 216.33.20.4 80
Trying 216.33.20.4...
Connected to 216.33.20.4.
Escape character is '^]'.