Re: RADWare Linkproof? (or better ways to multihome)

  • From: Mike Johnson
  • Date: Wed Nov 01 17:16:36 2000

Larry Rosenman [[email protected]] wrote:

> For the record, I've got a customer taking 2 full BGP tables with a
> 3640 with 128Meg of RAM.

Can anything less than a 7200 handle three (preferably four) fast
ethernet interfaces?  That was my sole reason for going that route
as it seems to be the smallest Cisco that will provide four fast-E
connections (according to Cisco docs that I may have misread).

> (not sure of cost...)

Well, it's certainly cheaper than a 7206...

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Johnson