Re: InterNAP?

  • From: David A. Snodgrass
  • Date: Mon Oct 30 19:07:34 2000

Its good in theory, But last time i looked into them, they still didnt have
very good connectivity to exodus and above etc. so, your traffic ends up
traversing their good cw and uunet links and the like, so to get to places
like exodus and above you are still crossing the PX's - Via other carriers,
not internap :)

But, i would have to say they would be one of my first options if i was
looking to develop a facility with only 1 single-homed link.

-dave