RE: IS-IS protocol implementation problem

  • From: rdobbins
  • Date: Mon Oct 30 17:53:11 2000

You're right - I'm looking for fault here in my own equipment, whereas a
screwed-up IGP on their end could well have caused all the problems I was
experiencing.

Occam's Razor, of course!

Your point about the iBGP confederations is well-taken, by the way.

Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // 818.535.5024 voice