Re: Microsoft whois

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Thu Oct 26 00:01:11 2000

punk:~> whois -h whois.networksolutions.com domain microsoft.com
The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network
Solutions for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting a
WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail
(spam); or  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to Network Solutions (or its systems).  Network Solutions
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.  By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

Registrant:
Microsoft Corporation (MICROSOFT-DOM)
   1 microsoft way
   redmond, WA 98052
   US

   Domain Name: MICROSOFT.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Microsoft Hostmaster  (MH37-ORG)  [email protected]
      Microsoft Corp
      One Microsoft Way
      Redmond, WA 98052
      US
      425 882 8080
      Fax- - - .: 206 703 2641
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      MSN NOC  (MN5-ORG)  [email protected]
      Microsoft Corp
      One Microsoft Way
      Redmond, WA 98052
      US
      425 882 8080
      Fax- PATH
   Billing Contact:
      Microsoft-Internic Billing Issues  (MDB-ORG)  [email protected]
      Microsoft Corp
      One Microsoft Way
      Redmond, WA 98052
      US
      425 882 8080
      Fax- �vxt

   Record last updated on 29-Sep-2000.
   Record expires on 03-May-2010.
   Record created on 02-May-1991.
   Database last updated on 25-Oct-2000 21:12:07 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   DNS4.CP.MSFT.NET             207.46.138.11
   DNS5.CP.MSFT.NET             207.46.138.12
   DNS6.CP.MSFT.NET             207.46.138.20
   DNS7.CP.MSFT.NET             207.46.138.21

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from [email protected]uck.nether.net
END OF LINE  | Manager of IP networks built within my own home