RE: Service Provider Exchange requirements

  • From: rick
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 04:00:02 2000

You mention John Meylor was going to write an Informational draft about
using RGMP, as I understood I though RGMP was Cisco proprietary.... if so
that could be limiting, but did John and his group write the Informational
draft- if so where can I get a copy of it.

Thanks

Richard Smith
Firstnet
Leeds
email: [email protected]
******

The views expressed in the email and files transmitted with it are those of
the individual, not the company. If you have received this email in error
please notify [email protected]