the new 6509 OSR

  • From: rick
  • Date: Wed Oct 18 11:01:08 2000

Hi all,

In the UK Cisco are going to release the OSR's in December, has any one any
where else used these switches..... I only ask because we in the process of
buying a few 6509 and would prefer the higher switching capacity but I would
like a few words of wisdom.....

After all Cisco say they are brill, but !!!!

Any advise is always welcome

Thanks
Richard Smith
Firstnet
Leeds
email: [email protected]
******

The views expressed in the email and files transmitted with it are those of
the individual, not the company. If you have received this email in error
please notify [email protected]