Re: Anyone heard anything Good or Bad about Juniper equipment ?

  • From: Josh Richards
  • Date: Mon Oct 16 00:27:21 2000

* Mr. James W. Laferriere <[email protected]> [20001013 13:53]:

> 	Hello All ,  Replying off list would be best & I can summarize if
> 	anyone has interest .  Have my eye's on acquiring a couple of
> 	their larger units .  I Just need some feedback from -real- users .

May want to ask on the Juniper list: [email protected]

I've been searching for much the same info as you.

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN]
<[email protected]/cubicle.net/fix.net/freedom.gen.ca.us>
Geek Research LLC - <URL:http://www.geekresearch.com/>
IP Network Engineering and Consulting