Re: Anyone heard anything Good or Bad about Juniper equipment ?

  • From: Vijay Gill
  • Date: Fri Oct 13 17:58:36 2000

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:

> 	Hello All ,  Replying off list would be best & I can summarize if
> 	anyone has interest .  Have my eye's on acquiring a couple of
> 	their larger units .  I Just need some feedback from -real- users .

I have worked for two very large providers with juniper equipment. Like
all equipment, they have their flaws but they are so much better than the
next closes vendor that its not even funny.

Much better response from engineers, much better code, much higher density
per rack, and their line cards actually can do oc192

/vijay