Anyone heard anything Good or Bad about Juniper equipment ?

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Fri Oct 13 17:21:49 2000

	Hello All ,  Replying off list would be best & I can summarize if
	anyone has interest .  Have my eye's on acquiring a couple of
	their larger units .  I Just need some feedback from -real- users .

		Tia,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |