New Peering Point Mailing Lists

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Mon Oct 09 00:23:54 2000

Hello Everyone,

There doesn't seem to be any mailing lists existing specifically
for the public Peering Points.  So, I've created a few.

I've setup seperate lists for most of the major Peering Points in the US
(Mae East, Mae West, NYIIX, etc), as well as lists for Europe and
Asia-Pacific, and a general discussion list (11 lists in total).

The lists are for anyone that is currently peering at these Exchange
Points, or are thinking of doing so, and looking for more information.

I've created some aliases to make it easier to subscribe to multiple
lists.

Check it out at http://www.publicnap.net

Jeff