Re: RSA Patent Expired

  • From: Frater M.A.Ch.H. 999
  • Date: Wed Oct 04 21:24:01 2000

Enkhyl:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

That's fine and dandy, but the bugtraq exploit that you are pointing to in
that link is, according to the bugtraq advisory, only applicable to ssh
version 1.2.27.

Other versions don't seem to be affected.

About the sig, UNIX is far from dead.  It's track record sure beats NT. ;)

Love is the law, love under will.

Frater M.A.Ch.H. 999

MTH/HE/SX/TA/EN S++(*) W N+++(++) PEG++(XX) Dr+ A>++ a++ C G+ QH+++