Re: Disabling QAZ (was Re: Port 139 scans)

  • From: Jason Slagle
  • Date: Sat Sep 30 11:13:01 2000

Get me specs on how it's done and I will give it a shot.

We already have automated sub7 cleaners on Dalnet that we use to clean
infected hosts.  I could likely whip a daemon up pretty eaisly to monitor
port 139 and auto disinfect.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- [email protected] - [email protected] - WHOIS JS10172