RE: UUnet trouble ticket and response time

  • From: Craig Holland
  • Date: Fri Sep 29 12:25:56 2000

Ya...I have many circuits w/ UUNet, and I've noticed a considerable drop in
their 'help-desk' responce.  Hell, I don't even get an email back anymore
saying that they received my email.  It seems I find routing issues before
they do, and when I do, they don't even let me know if they are working on
them or anything.

craig