Courtesy Post..

  • From: Robert Mathews-ICICX
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 14:10:55 2000
  • Country: = United States of America =
  • Verified-originator: Prof. Robert Mathews

All:

This is a courtesy post with regard to a conference entitled: 4th Annual
International Software & Internet Quality Week Europe.

Thought that some of you might find it interesting -- professionally.

Regards.

Robert Mathews
Senior Scholar-In-Residence on
National Security Affairs & Industrial Preparedness
University of Hawaii/CSATI
Univ. of Hawaii Telephone: 808.974.7383
ALT Telephone: + 315.330.1868 (COM) / 587.1868 (DSN)
Univ. of Hawaii Telecopier: 808.974.7693
ALT Telecopier: + 315.330.1894 (COM) / 587.1894 (DSN)
E.mail: [email protected] / [email protected]