Re: NANOG 20 River Rafting *unofficial* Trip

  • From: Cleveland Mickles
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 08:41:16 2000

Yeah we realized most of the die-hard rafting folks would not mind
braving the cold weather during a late October morning but there might
be a few who may not.  We also could not get folks back to the hotel by
the start of the Sunday tutorials.  Saturday worked out to be the
best alternative.

Cleve...
America Online

At 06:35 AM 9/27/00 +0100, Simon Lockhart wrote:

>> http://nanog.aol.com/nanog-raft.htm
>
>The rafting trip looks cool too.

Except they advertised it originally as Sunday morning, so I'm arriving on
Saturday afternoon and will now be missing it :-( (And my flight tickets
are non-changeable).

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516