Re: The Backhoe Summit

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Sep 24 01:11:32 2000

John Fraizer wrote:

> Wow.  They must not have any fiber near our facility.  The folks running
> the digging operations are keeping Plastikote in business selling orange
> paint.  There seems to be more orange than black on the blacktop -- all of
> it marked pretty clearly with the carrier name.

Same here. When work is done at 9th and Rockwell, behind my building,
you will often see lots of markings in the middle of the road -
generally,
it'll be either AT&T, MFS or Ameritech's cabling being marked at
that particular intersection.

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH
http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net