Re: exponential route prefix growth, was: Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Andrew Brown
  • Date: Sat Sep 23 00:59:48 2000

>> Take a look at:
>>
>> http://www.fox-den.com/routes/
>>

>Had to look at it real hard until I realized your graphs are growing to
>the right vs the standard MRTG output.

mrtg makes more sense to me that way also.  after all, being
of...uh..."english" extraction, i read just about everything else from
left to right, so expecting time to rise to the right doesn't seem
that far off the mark.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
[email protected]             * "ah!  i see you have the internet