Re: exponential route prefix growth, was: Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: nicholas harteau
  • Date: Sat Sep 23 00:05:35 2000

Conversely, I'm having a problem where I had some /24s associated with
some T1s from C&W via various ISPs that my company acquired, and when
those T1s were rolled into a DS3, C&W insisted on taking the /24s back
and is currently threatening to stop routing them.

Can't win.

--
nicholas harteau
[email protected]