Re: exponential route prefix growth, was: Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Brett L. Hawn
  • Date: Fri Sep 22 16:20:30 2000

Don't forget my favorite target for 'aggregation agression', dear ol' UUNet,
just for grins I polled one of my border routers, 1784 prefixes being heard
with an AS path of ^701$, of which 271 are /24's, not to mention the rest of
their unaggregated announcements. This apparentl lack of concern for how
they affect the rest of the internet with their lasse fair attitude when it
comes to making their customers announce properly to them (and thus to us)
is simply amazing.