Re: o/t: Re: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Thu Sep 21 15:13:07 2000

The point I was trying to make - and which I'm sure that you understood,
but simply chose to ignore - is that it's not a Bad Thing to be somewhat
U.S.-centric when discussing technical issues on the North American
Network Operator's Group list.

*Technical issues*.  I could care less about your juvenile political
beliefs, nor, I suspect, do the vast majority of subscribers to this
list.  It's sad that you've so much trouble distinguishing between the
two.

Your personal animus and general obnoxiousness are surprising, given
your c.v. and and the position of responsibility you hold within Verio.
It will be interesting to learn how their P.R. department respond to
questions concerning your penchant for injecting political commentary
into an unmistakably -technical- forum, all the while in your official
guise as an officer of said company.

Randy Bush wrote:

> > Last I heard, Verio were headquartered in Colorado, not Ho Chi Minh
> > City.  Of course, if you're so jaded with the U.S., I'm sure they'd be
> > glad to welcome someone of your talents, there.
>
> still think it's 1952, eh?
>
> <plonk!>

 Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // 818.535.5024 voice