Re: o/t: Re: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Thu Sep 21 14:29:17 2000

We're talking about -network issues- on the *North American* list.

Last I heard, Verio were headquartered in Colorado, not Ho Chi Minh
City.  Of course, if you're so jaded with the U.S., I'm sure they'd be
glad to welcome someone of your talents, there.

Randy Bush wrote:

> > What's wrong with being U.S.-centric?
>
> jingism kinda went out of fashion shortly after the us's defeat in viet nam
>
> randy

 Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> // 818.535.5024 voice