Re: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

  • From: Patrick Evans
  • Date: Thu Sep 21 04:36:04 2000

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Austin Schutz wrote:

> 	Do you have statistics to back up the 'three most widely-used TLDs'
> statement?
>
> 	According to www.netsizer.com, org isn't even in the top
> ten. I'm not sure upon what they base their data, but I was unable
> to find evidence to the contrary.

</pointless pedantry>

Hearing anything from netsol before they try to break stuff is both
novel and (personally speaking) quite welcome, particularly given the
grief they've been given for staying silent about everything in the
past.

Makes a pleasant change from bitching about ORBS, anyway.

--
Patrick Evans - Sysadmin, bran addict and couch potato
pre at pre dot org                     www.pre.org/pre