Re: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue Sep 19 16:26:33 2000

> The new set of servers authoritative for these TLDs will be:
> A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.     198.41.0.4
> G.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     198.41.3.101
> E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     207.200.81.69
> F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     198.17.208.67
> D.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     208.206.240.5
> J.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     198.41.0.21
> K.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     195.8.99.11
> A.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     198.41.3.38
> M.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     210.176.152.18
> C.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     205.188.185.18
> I.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     192.36.144.133
> B.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.     203.181.106.5

brad:

while i appreciate you folk trying to be open and give us all some info, it
is not clear to me what you expect us to do with this info and therefore why
you post it.

the only change that could occur that would require thought on my part would
seem to be if the iana announced a change of the ip address of one of the
root servers.  am i not understanding something?

randy