(O-T)

  • From: Stephen Burd
  • Date: Tue Sep 19 10:13:28 2000

hey, can someone tell me what they know about Level 3 Communications please?

rsvp privately

thank you

-Stephen

Stephen Burd
VP Corporate & Education Services
Mercury Network
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 888/866-4638 x156
Direct/Mobile: 517/923-0659
     I N T E R N E T   F O R   B U S I N E S S
Mercury Network                 http://www.tm.net/
129 Ashman St / PO Box 117     Voice: 517/837-3790
Midland, MI  48640-0117         Fax: 517/837-3780