What happened to the MFS Sales number for MAE-E . ie: 703.506.2000

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Mon Sep 18 15:06:42 2000

	Hello All ,  It looks like Worldcomm pulled the plug on their MAE
	East sales line .  The www.mae.net page doesn't show the phone
	list any longer .  It appears that they only want you to have
	access to the sales group(s) thru the email address
	[email protected]
	Are they going to centralize the sales office(s) ?
	Does anyone know an MFS-MAE-Easts Sales persons # ?

		Tia ,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |