Re: NASA (and e.root-servers.net) off the air

  • From: Mark A Gebert
  • Date: Fri Sep 15 15:26:44 2000

AMES has been under a DOS attack for most of the day

--geeb

Mark A. Gebert                  	Email: [email protected]
Senior Research Programmer		Voice:+1 734 936 2655
Merit Network, Inc			Fax:  +1 734 647 3185
4251 Plymouth Rd, Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785
If I show up at your door step, you probably did something to
bring me there....

% cat std.disclaimers