NANOG 20 & DNSSEC workshop

  • From: Edward Lewis
  • Date: Fri Sep 15 10:39:49 2000

For planning purposes...

A while back I asked if there was interest in holding a DNSSEC workshop in
conjunction with the NANOG 20 meeting.  There was enough of a response to
begin the planning process and we now have a room reserved.

Here are the logistics for those needing to make travel arrangements.

Where: Washington Marriott, 1221 22nd Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20037
   (that's not the NANOG hotel - we were unable to get a room reserved there)

When: Wednesday, October 25, 9am-5:30pm (more or less)

Signing up: there will be a web page next week.  Registration will be
required, even if you have already sent me email.  I will send reminders to
those who have contacted be separately.

Cost: $0 US

What to bring: A computer (laptop) capable of running the latest BIND 9
code (see ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/), with that code installed.  Also,
bring a cat 5 cable.  (Wireless hasn't been decided upon yet.)

As far as external Internet connectivity, nothing is promised, although we
will try to provide this.

...I'd like to thank Net Soln's for arranging for the facilities.

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email protected]

"It takes years of training to know when to do nothing" - Dogbert

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.