Re: gblx problems *sigh*

  • From: Jonathan Disher
  • Date: Wed Sep 13 08:30:16 2000

About the only problem I've seen with GlobalCenter tonight is the sudden
and unexplained disappearance of dialtone to the two POTS lines in my cage
at SNV3.  In fact, lately we've had fewer overall problems than we'd seen
in the past two months.

-j

--
-Jonathan Disher
-Systems and Network Engineer, Web Operations