MAE-ATM Wire Speed PVC Interest Poll

  • From: Mike Leber
  • Date: Mon Sep 11 15:36:27 2000

MAE-ATM users, if you are interested in having the option to set a PVC to
wirespeed (like Pac Bell or Ameritech) (which can increase your effective
utilization of your MAE-ATM port and reduce management costs) please send
me email with your name, your company name, your phone number and your
email address.  I will pass the collected list onto this manager (email
below) at Worldcom.  The information will be used for that purpose only.

Thank you,

Mike.

| Mike Leber             Direct Internet Connections     Voice 510 580 4100 |
| Hurricane Electric       Web Hosting  Colocation         Fax 510 580 4151 |
| [email protected]                                           http://www.he.net |