Re: UUnet Kansas City/Denver

  • From: Bryan Heitman
  • Date: Sat Sep 09 20:39:20 2000

Yes Erik we use AT&T, however that is for only local circuits.  We don't
have any long haul with them which is probably why we're not seeing any
problems...

If I had to guess I would say that Kingdom City is in AT&Ts path that
connects KC and St. Louis.  As it is about in the center of the state
directly east of KC.

Best,

Bryan Heitman, Vice-President
CommuniTech.Net, Inc. - (800) WEB-HOST