Concentric Problems?

  • From: Robert L. Harris
  • Date: Sat Sep 09 16:08:32 2000

I'm having some very weird problems with my iDSL.  The DSLAM
says there's nothing wrong with the line, there are no errors
on either end, but I ping timeout and can't even traceroute
through it when it goes down.

Concentric says there's nothing wrong even though they did
finally see the problem the other day.  Their solution
was to replace my iDSL router and close the ticket and
the problem isn't gone.

2 Questions:

1) Anyone know any useful phone #'s at concentric?  The help
desk insists that the ONLY way to call anyone there is to
go through the 800 number, which has a 30-90 wait and not
even managers have a direct extension.  Everyone stands by
this BS.

2) Anyone have any suggestions on things to look at?  My

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: