Re: Ashburn MAE facility

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Fri Sep 08 15:19:00 2000

Traditionally telco facilities do not provide no-break AC power.  If you
want reliable power in a carrier style facility you need to use DC power,
and dual-feed DC powered equipment.

I do not think this is a change from the existing MAE facilities.  I don't
think MFS provides no-break AC power in either the existing gallows road
or south market MAE's.