Re: Problems on the net this afternoon?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Sep 07 17:53:06 2000

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Phillip Vandry wrote:

> > > Has anyone been experiencing intermittant problems getting to certain
> > > sites this afternoon?
> >
> > I thought only end-users were supposed to ask questions like this
> > without
> > giving details. ;)
>
> We're all end users too, sometimes :-)

Yeah, but having done tech support since 1995, I am aware that people
can't be expected to give reasonable answers to complaints as vague as
"The Internet is broken", so I give them details. :P :)

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH  http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Steve Sobol, BOFH - President, Chief Website Architect and Janitor